Easy steps to successful OnLine CME
Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit in as little as 15-minute increments. Most of our CME courses are sold in 15-minute increments. The cost is $3.75 for each 15-minute course, and $15 for each 1-hour course. Select courses to purchase and complete at your convenience. Effective 9/12/13, courses must be purchased prior to opening. We will keep track of your course history within your account. Members have the ability to view, print, and/or reprint their own certificates.
Step 1: Select and Purchase Course(s)
- Click the "All Courses" button to view available course titles by modality or body region.
- Click to select the course(s) you wish to take, and add to your cart.
- Pay for your course(s) through our secure online credit card transaction.
Step 2: Complete Course(s)
- To view your account, click the "My Courses" button.
- Click the "Start course" button next to the course title you wish to take.
- Upon course completion, the course title will appear in the Completed Courses section, ready to be printed on a certificate.
Step 3: Print Certificate
- In "My Courses," click the check-box of the completed course(s) to be printed on your certificate.
- Click the "Print Certificate" button. You may place as many courses on a certificate as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I'm a technologist, are the AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ that I take on AuntMinnieCME.com accepted for my continuing education (CE) requirements?
- A: If you are a technologist, ARRT does not accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. CME credit from AuntMinnieCME is only available to the professions listed under Target Audience on the CME Information page. If you do not re-license through ARRT, please check with your re-licensing group to verify whether they accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for your continuing education (CE) requirements.
Q: Is AuntMinnie CME designated as "self-assessment CME"?
- A: Yes. ABR now counts all AMA Category 1 CME activities in "enduring materials" (including web-based and print) and "journal-based CME" formats toward the MOC self-assessment requirement. (ref: http://www.theabr.org/moc-dr-comp2)
Q: What is the refund and/or cancellation policy?
- A: We do not offer refunds or cancellation of courses after they have been purchased. Users are required to determine whether the courses they are taking meet their requirements prior to purchasing. Refunds related to technical site issues will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Q: Where do I find the status of the courses I have paid for?
- A: The "My Courses" page provides a list of each of your courses and the status. Certificates for completed courses can be printed up to 3 years from the date the course is completed.
Q: How do I find out the progress on a course?
- A: Select the course and go to the bottom of any page of the course and hit the "Total Score for This Case" link. You will see a recap of your course progress and available options.
Q: Can I "skip around" from one course to another before completing a course? Will I still get credit for my work?
- A: Yes, you may work on as many courses as you like and leave them at any time and your progress will be retained.
Q: Why do I have to visit each page within the course?
- A: You will be unable to complete the course until you have answered ALL the interactive questions correctly, including (as a means of reinforcement) all True/False questions and you have visited all the pages. The navigation bar at the bottom of each page contains links to all of the pages within the course.
Q: How long does it take to get my certificate?
- A: You may print your certificate online immediately after you purchase and complete a course, and you request the certificate.
Q: How can I pay for my order?
- A: We accept American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard and Visa.
Q: Is it safe to use my credit card? Is my online transaction secure?
- A: Absolutely. We have taken every precaution to make your transactions secure.
Our site utilizes industry-standard security measures, including SSL
(Secure Sockets Layer). All account information submitted to us is safely
isolated from unauthorized Internet access.
Q: What is your policy on privacy?
Q: What if I have a question that is not answered here? How do I contact?
- A: Please contact us here. If
you are writing to us regarding an existing order, please include your order number and the MemberID used to make the purchase so that we find the answer for you quickly.
1350 N. Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
Phone: +1 (800) 462-0544
Phone: +1 (520) 298-1000
E-mail: Click here to e-mail technical support